Saturday, January 09, 2010

My Solution To Europe's Weather Issues

Seems our European cousins are experiencing a rather frigid blast of winter at the moment. And I know I shouldn't find humour in this but......I do. I'd like to think that perhaps they might be more appreciative of why Inuit use seal skins to keep warm. Canada has plenty for sale. You should look into it. Seriously. I can vouch from personal experience that seal skin will definitely keep you warm in -40C weather. But, hey, it's only a suggestion. Ponder it while you eat nibble your frozen little baguette down by the Riviera.

3 comments:

Tara Muise said...

ha ha...how appropriate. gotta luv the seal!

Melodie said...

Yes, I agree! I don't even need to live up in the arctic to agree. I wish more people could understand how seal skin, furs etc. are just plain warmer than any synthetic material conjured up by man...

I wish that the Inuit were allowed to have a sustainable means of living through traditional means...but alas...I agree with you!

Morena said...

Ha ha ha! That have a good chuckle.