Sunday, October 04, 2009

Newbies

Since I began blogging in Nunavut, I've seen some good blogs come and go. A few blogs I used to read religiously have left the territory and I try to keep up with them as much as I'm able to. It seems my own little blog is dying a slow death given the time restraints I find myself under with the new job...plus not being in Nunavut anymore, I find myself a little out of the loop as to goings-on around the territory.

Nevertheless, I thought I'd mention a few new Nunavut blogs I've happened across, courtesy of Townie Bastard. Check them out if you wish.

Northernbound Nurse, blogging out of Arviat.

The Arctic Post, blogging out of Chesterfield Inlet.

Newbie in the North and Pangnirtung Bound, both blogging from the very scenic community of Pangnirtung, and well worth a trip there if you ever get the chance to do it, I might add.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! thanks for the shout out to my blog.... :)

I'm still shocked and amazed that people read my random ramblings about life!

Way Way Up said...

Not a problem Sarah. I enjoy discovering new blogs and new perspectives on a place I used to call home.

Anonymous said...

I happened across your blog while checking footprints on mine. Funny enough i'm another Pang Blogger. I just wanted to thank you for having me on your Blog roll call.

Cheers
M&N
www.xanga.com/kluglanoch_corner

Way Way Up said...

My pleasure M&N.