Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On My Way

If all goes according to plan, I should be flying out of Nanisivik this morning for the final time.* Interestingly, it is 6 years to the day when I made my first flight up to Nunavut. It's been quite the adventure and a life experience few get to have. There is much more I plan to say but I will leave that for now. At the moment, I look forward to spending time taking a well-needed break in Ontario.

Taima.

*If not then we'll all find out in a few more days since I am writing this up head of time (Saturday) and I had to return my modem on Sunday.

4 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Safe travels Darcy!

Bryan and Vikki said...

Bye Bye....be safe. enjoyed your stories on the north

Morena said...

Travel safe.

Way Way Up said...

Thanks all! I managed to get everything done before my flight date....a huge relief! Other than some crazy turbulence for the last hour of my flight, all went well.