Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Toilet Is Possessed

This will probably make no sense to anyone who has never lived in a place where their house is on trucked water and sewage but for about a week now, my venerable porcelain throne has been making some interesting noises. I think it might just be a case of air in the pipes or a water pressure issue of some sort but its persisted long enough now so that it could very well be something else. Every so often, usually when I'm sleeping or just about to sleep, the contraption emits some rather difficult-to-describe sounds. I just hope I'm not sitting on the darned thing if it explodes on me!

6 comments:

Aida said...

now that would be something to blog about eh..lol

Way Way Up said...

Just as long as I could sit down long enough to be able to write about it. ;)

Allmycke said...

Well, at least you haven't mentioned that the nouse is accompanied by any smells...

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Must be gremlins. Good luck with them.

Kimberlee said...

I would have suggested that your vent is frozen over, but it's probably too late in the year for that, right?

Strange...

Way Way Up said...

I'm pretty sure it's just a pump problem from what I can tell. And it's been above 32F for about a week now so I sure won't complain about that.