Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where Am I Going?

For someone who tries to blog on a daily basis I've really fallen off my game lately. There are a few reasons for this. In between the twin distractions of a phone and an Internet connection that have been several levels less than useless this weekend I've also started packing up some stuff in anticipation of a move. Who knew one fellow could accumulate so much? Early in my career I moved into one community with a couple suitcases and a handful of boxes. I'm not sure how many boxes I will end up with when all is said and done but I'm sure it will be quite the sight. So I'm packing up all my worldly possessions in anticipation of moving to........? Actually I'm not sure yet, although with luck I will know in the next couple days.

In the meantime, I'm amazed at just how much junk I've accumulated, from the curious to the ridiculous. I've found AA batteries I'm sure I can put to good use, some cords the purpose of which I have no clue, a Santa Claus hat and a few old high school report cards from when I was in grade 9. Go figure.

3 comments:

Aida said...

i shudder at the thought of packing if we have to move..lol i am already slowly starting to get rid/sell of a lot of stuff.

good luck in your future adventures!

Anonymous said...

go anywhere...it got to be better than arctic bay...good luck with the job hunt.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I hate packing! I hope we don't move for a long time!