Monday, April 13, 2009

This Story Is So Obviously Fake

Ok, ignoring the fact that it comes courtesy of my media heroes at FAUX News, this polar bear story can't POSSIBLY be true. I mean come on, if years of listening to animal rights' activists have taught me anything, it's that polar bears are all cute and cuddly. All wild creatures in fact are practically harmless. Surely, in a state of nature they would never attack anyone.

Thank God we have Europeans and animal rights activists to point us all in the right direction.

4 comments:

UnkleB said...

What a tool! I guess she's from the shallow end of the gene pool at the trailer park!

Way Way Up said...

I think her uncle Cooter drove an old beat-up pickup truck.

Way Way Up said...

Hmm...apparently, this woman was a teacher. Yup, we're all nuts!

UnkleB said...

Actually I thought it was Paul Watson's wife and she was trying to save the bear!