Thursday, March 19, 2009

Way Way Up Turns Three!!

Well, I'm not three (occasionally, I might act it) but this blog now is. I added a stat counter to my blog shortly before its first anniversary and I've just recently surpassed 100, 000 page loads, a modest number by blogging standards I'm sure, but I'm happy with it. I'm only aware of a couple other Nunavut blogs on my sidebar that pre-date mine so who knew my little blog would endure this long?

I actually don't have all that much to say to mark the occasion but I'd like to thank all my readers for the stopping by. I hope you find my blog interesting and entertaining. Feel free to ask questions as some of my best posts have come about as a result of reader queries. As always, look for more arctic photos, rants, information and general quirkiness in the year to come.

Taima.

5 comments:

towniebastard said...

Considering the number of blogs that wither and die after three months, three years is nothing to sneeze at.

Congrats, and here's hoping for many more years of tweaking seal protesters...;)

Megan said...

Happy blogiversary!

Kiggavik said...

Happy Blogoversary Way Way Up (and Darcy of course). Three in the blog years is like 57 in human years, so good on you.

Keep it up, and when and where is the party?

Matt, Kara and Hunter said...

Happy Birthday Way Way Up!!

Way Way Up said...

Thanks all. No birthday cake this year since I spent the bulk of the afternoon at the school for parent-teacher interviews. Had to celebrate with an extra turkey sandwich instead. A side of seal meat would have been nice. Heh....perhaps next year.