Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh My God! I'm Famous!!

Direct from the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society FaceBook page......from Paul Watson Himself no less....

I read every critical blog, every media indictment, every gossipy lie, and every fabricated accusation with amusement. You see, we don't have to answer to any government, to any society, tradition, culture, or to any human being at all.

He reads my blog......oh man! My poor heart is palpitating!

Thanks Paul. Truly. Thank you for not only proving you are semi-literate, but also for bringing more page loads my way!

1 comments:

Bob Izumi Jr. said...

"[W]e don't have to answer to any government, to any society, tradition, culture, or to any human being at all."

Really? Wow. Does that mean he doesn't have to pay parking tickets? Maybe there's something to this insane, self-righteous ideology after all.