Thursday, March 12, 2009

100 000 Hits

It's only been the last couple months that I started paying close attention to the stat counter on my sidebar. I added the stat counter shortly before the first anniversary of my blog. Back then 100 000 page loads seemed an awful long way off. But as it crept closer to the 100 000 hit mark I started to get a little more interested. Truthfully, I thought the number was a mere chimera and the blog would never long enough to see it. Today, however, shortly before getting home from work, I logged in and saw 100 005 on my sidebar. I'm sure my blog passed the 100 000 mark a few months back but since I didn't track hits for the first 12 months of the blog the actual number is a mystery. I'm guesstimating I've probably pulled in around 120 000-130 000 page loads over the last 3 years. Who knew?

4 comments:

Ferry Tales said...

Wow! That's way more than I get!

Matt, Kara and Hunter said...

Very spiffy!!! I am hitting nearly 30 000 on my Faro blog after a year. I guess the cute boy just draws people in!

We enjoy reading your blog, so keep it up!

Way Way Up said...

Kara - I got a little over 35 000 visitors for the 2008 calendar year so our numbers are close. And thanks! I enjoy your blog as well.

Ferry Tales - My numbers pale compared to a few blogs on my sidebar. I'll be happy to match my numbers from last year but I have a ways to go yet.

NouveauBlogger said...

Kudos on your milestone!