Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yes, Let's Create A Bunch Of Mini-Hitlers

Okay, so I know it's not wise to blog when you're angry and I don't normally comment on educational issues, but really, when it comes to stories like this, I just can't help myself. What a ridiculous, insensitive, shallow, callous, incendiary and just plain retarded lesson is this? I'm not sure what upsets me more, the fact that a teacher dreamed up this exercise, or that the principal initially defended the teacher for doing it! At least the powers that be had the good sense to intervene and put a stop to it.

Frankly, if I was the teacher or the principal in this situation I would be thankful. Yes, be thankful. Be thankful that I'M not your superintendent because I swear to God, if I was.....you'd both be fired!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Holy hannah. If I hadn't read it, I really wouldn't believe it. Can a teacher and principal REALLY be that stunned to think this wouldn't come back and bite them on the ass?? I would be FUMING if this happened at Colby's school.

fireweedroots said...

Holy Sheep Sh*t! Then they try and save their hides by claiming the material came from the Department of Education!