Friday, February 13, 2009

It Must Be Friday The 13th

Students and teachers have an unexpected break from classes this morning. The school ran out of fuel, making my classroom a rather nippy +12 C. There was also a rather annoying alarm going off when I walked in the front door, which I took as the school letting us know about its empty fuel tank. Of course, something wacky just had to happen on Friday the 13th. I finished up with some prep work before heading home. Along the way, the rising sun greeted me with some brilliant pink hues.

photo taken at 9:30am this morning.


And...for a picture of me taking THIS picture, check out Clare's picture.

2 comments:

fireweedroots said...

This IS a wonderful time of year for taking pictures of the sky... I wonder if one ever tires of it - at least if you leave close to or above the Arctic Circle!

Ferry Tales said...

That photo could make a great painting!