Sunday, February 15, 2009

Great Backyard Bird Count - Day 2

For my second day of the Great Backyard Bird Count, I decided to head up to Victor Bay and veer off the road across the top of the cliffs surrounding the town. It was great exercise and I was well-winded by the time I returned home. I was hoping to see something other than a raven this afternoon and although I struck out in that endeavour, I was able to add a few more ravens to my count - plus I was treated to some nice views. Here is a small selection from this afternoon's little jaunt.









2 comments:

Kiggavik said...

I like that shot of the sun behind the old radio tower.

Way Way Up said...

Thanks. I was pretty pleased with how this one turned out. I was hoping to get a few more like that but I kept getting sunspots plus my hands and camera were having adverse reactions from the -34C temps.