Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Share

Sometime either tomorrow or Wednesday I will be publishing a post as part of a blog share. This will be a post by another blogger from the great big blogosphere. A post by yours truly will also appear on one of the participating blogs. People who know me may be able to figure out which post is from me. I also hope to post a list of the participating blogs so happy hunting and perhaps you'll find a new blog that catches your fancy.

This is my first blog share and I'm quite looking forward to it. I had hoped to participate in one last year but it just didn't work out for me due to work obligations. Anyhow, just so you know, the blog share post is not from me. I have no idea who the mystery blogger is but I'm sure the post will be a good one.

Taima.

2 comments:

Matt, Kara and Hunter said...

Oh no! I bet you are going to do a seal rant somewhere and bring the crazies out!!!

Way Way Up said...

Nah...I'm greedy! I want THOSE page loads to count for MY blog. :)

It will still be a good post though (at least I think). You'll probably be able to figure out which one is mine but that's all I'm a gonna tell ya fer now!