Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tag!

I've been tagged by Allmycke, author of Teepe's Blog. The instructions are as follows:

1. Go to your documents.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 others to do the same.

Here is what I dug out of the old archives...



This photo was taken in a small southern Bohemian town a couple years ago, near the headwaters of the Vltava River (I think this little stream is just a side channel) which eventually feeds into the Elbe before crossing over into Germany. Part of the castle is visible in the background along with the appropriately named Round tower, which reminds me of something straight out a Hans Christian Andersen tale. I can also make out the umbrellas and patio of a restaurant I ate at while I was there. I don't recall its name but I remember the food was excellent. I had a nice chicken dish there, not because it is my favourite (I much prefer a good steak (medium rare) with mushrooms) but because the word for "chicken" was one of the few Czech words I could pick out on a menu with any degree of confidence.

....and to tag 6 bloggers, I'll pick Clare, Kara, Kennie,
Craig,Kate and Curtis

Note to self - okay, Darcy, very cute. You managed to pick 6 names that all start with the same phoneme. Now get the dishes done, already!

0 comments: