Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Stroll Down Memory Lane

If all goes well I should be able to get some of my old pictures scanned in the near future. (Well, I'm sure it will be my neighbour Kendra actually doing the scanning while I stand there trying to look like I understand all the technology behind the process.) I have about a dozen albums going back to my first year of teaching in the Northwest Territories. I'm glad to have them but they do take up a lot of space so I'm looking forward to being able to store at least some of them on my Mac. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to put some of them up on my blog to share. I took some time earlier this evening to pour through my old albums. It was a wonderful trip down memory lane.

2 comments:

Kennie said...

Hehe - scanner is ready with software and photoshop too. We will also take some time to back up all of your current pics to DVD's .... cause I don't think you've done that eh?

Way Way Up said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait! I have my Czech Republic photos on CD but I haven't looked at them in months since I have them on the Mac obviously. But sounds like a good plan since I'd hate to lose any of them. Good thing I have lots of sticky notes here. I'll start going through my albums tomorrow after I type up a few assignments. Thanks!