Monday, October 27, 2008

There's A Newfy In My Genes

Kendra returned from her weekend conference down in Iqaluit and showed up with a nice char that was given to her. Now, it's been awhile since I've chopped up a char but since Monty was working on report cards, I volunteered my services. We were waiting for results from the territorial election to roll in (or at least I was) and I had time to burn. I normally don't take pictures of myself doing something as bland as butchering a fish but, yeah, I was really bored.

Another unsuspecting victim.


Me trying to look like I know what I'm doing...and trying not to cut myself.


Trying to make the insides the outsides...Is it just me or does the top of my head match the colour tone of a char?!


Apocalypse now.


Fish in a baggy...or at least what was left of it.


Kendra takes in the shocking aftermath.


For more scenes of carnage,
CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

Kennie said...

Now, I didn't come back from Iqaluit with the fish ... I picked it up on my way back home from voting this evening ... just so everyone knows :-)

jen said...

lol Kennie, your face is priceless!