Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Malaise

Nope, I'm not experiencing writers block. There are a few things weighing on my mind at the moment. I just need a few days to figure out how to say it so that I say it in the right way. Sorry to sound enigmatic. But don't worry. I'm not incarcerated, anticipating major surgery, or pregnant.

In the meantime, life chugs along. The sun is up for about 7 hours of the day and so its growing noticeably colder on my morning walk to work (-13C here at the moment.) If the forecast is to be believed, and lord knows it can be pretty finicky, the wind chill is supposed to be something like -25C tomorrow morning. Time to pull out the long underwear.

5 comments:

Matt, Kara and Hunter said...

And here I thought you might be pregnant.

jen said...

I was hoping for that as well, another fellow pregnant Nunavummiut! lol :)

Anonymous said...

LOL - I was hoping for pregnant too! Hmmm maybe I should tell mom! She would like a grand-daughter you know & that would take the pressure off me!!!! Plus you'd be following the trend I set back in 1995 for having kids out of wedlock!! Ha! Ha!

Kate Nova said...

Man, I can't stand the suspense.

Alex said...

you're just getting out the long underwear now!?
Man, I'd wear that stuff year round if it were socially acceptable.
It's not that I get cold easily, it just makes life that much more comfortable. It's like you're keeping the world's biggest secret because while everyone thinks your bare skin is underneath those jeans...kablammo!...another layer.