Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Argh....I'm Being "Electioned" To Death

So far so good with keeping myself away from the US presidential election. I used to be very interested in American politics but seeing how the past few years have turned into a big circus, the media coverage just nauseates me. Due to some quirk of nature however, Nunavut residents will experience two elections in October. I've already mentioned the upcoming territorial election a few posts ago. This one will occur on October 27. This CBC article hints at what I've privately suspected for awhile now - a federal election, proposed for October 14.

Of course I could just save myself the brain hemorrhage and ignore it all but the stoic in me feels obligated to vote, so I likely will. I'm sure I will be electioned out by the time all is said and done. If I start drooling and reciting the alphabet backwards by the time its all over, feel free to ignore me. I promise I won't be offended.

1 comments:

Megan said...

There's definitely going to be an election. Sorry.