Thursday, June 12, 2008

School Is Out For Summer

Another school year has come to an end and I am off to recharge the batteries. Much of my time will be spent over in Hungary preceded by a short stopover in Switzerland to visit relatives. My little Bohemian (or in this case perhaps I could say Pannonian) adventure is bookended by a few days at my parents. I won't be taking my laptop with me while I am gone so my little blog will be a little quieter than it has been in recent months. I'm hoping to write the odd post while I am across the pond and I have also put together a few posts that will publish over the course of the summer months just for those who need their daily fix of Waywayup (all 6 of you).

My little trip has been in the planning stages for over a year now so I delight in bringing it to fruition. I also plan to delight in goulash, Kekfrankos, Habsburg-era architecture and possibly the odd thermal pool. In the meantime rest assured that Waywayup will soon return before you know it.

Enjoy your summer everyone. (I know I will!)

:)

1 comments:

Matt, Kara and Hunter said...

Oh come on.... there are at least 7 of us!

Have a great trip! Looking forward to reading all of your stories.