Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't Call Me Eskimo - The T-shirt

I picked up a t-shirt this afternoon from Nunavut Youth Consulting. NYC is a non-profit youth organization in town, the same organization which played a large role in the creation of a locally-created rap video and short movie which I mentioned had become quite popular on Youtube when it was added on there a few months back. Here is the crest on the front of the t-shirt.......



And here is the logo on the back, in reference to the video.




....and the little hick inside me couldn't resist one small modification to the original design.

4 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

A shirt like that would be a great donation as a prize for Nunavut Nonesense! :)

Way Way Up said...

I like that idea!

jennifer of nunablog said...

Great shirt! I wonder if we could get some of those in Igloolik?

Way Way Up said...

I can talk to the college instructor here in town and see what I can do.