Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Way Way Up Is Two!!

Way Way Up is two years old today! Hard to believe my blog has now reached the two-year mark. I never really knew what directions my blog would take when I started out but its been an interesting ride - a published magazine article, an interview for a faculty magazine with my alma mater, a Nunie nomination, a congratulatory letter from Pope Benedict. (who knew?)

It's pleasing to know that after all this time I still have plenty of fodder for posts (363 posts since I began blogging) and that people actually read it - 32,691 visitors over the past year. A big thank you to my readers who have left me well over 400 thought-provoking comments. Feedback is always welcomed of course and at times has provided a nucleus for new posts.

What's in store in the future? In the coming year, look for more incisive commentaries, informative observations and other general wackiness. Time to break out a big piece of chocolate cake and celebrate.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations on the blogiversary!

jen said...

Happy Birthday way way up!

Matt, Kara and Hunter said...

Hurray! Well I am still addicted to your blog after two years so you must be doing something right!

Clare said...

Way to go Darcy. Two years is a long long time in the blogging world. You've done well.

jennifer of nunablog said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Darcy! Although I don't stop by as often as I'd like, I still love to read about your latest antics.