Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Golly Gee Willickers



The nominations are in and as it turns out, I've been nominated for a Nunie for "Best Blog". Also nominated are

- Townie Bastard
- Jen of Nunavut
- Port Town Ghosts
- Adventures in Medicine

In the category of "Best New Blog", the nominees are

- Nunavut Uncensored
- Tales From The Arctic
- A Journey Northwards
- Northern Chirp
- Inflatable Elvis

Voting is open until January 29. To vote, simply head over to Clare's esteemable blog - The House and Other Arctic Musings - and cast your vote. Good luck to all.


And - A big thanks to everyone who nominated me. Who knew?!

Haha, predictably, I'm getting mercilessly crushed by Jen, Kate and Craig. Help, help!!

3 comments:

Kennie said...

Congrats on your nomination Darcy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

You write a good post, my friend.

Good luck!

-jennifer of nunablog

Anonymous said...

Win or lose, I am now aware of your blog because of the Nunies! And I love it!

- In Iqaluit