Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back Into The Groove

Yesterday we had our course registration for the new semester and with that out of the way, we hit the ground the ground running today. I'm a bit tired but that's nothing unusual. It was a good first day of classes and its good to be back.

I haven't heard anything new about the frozen water pipe out at the water lake but apparently the trucks are running so it looks like there isn't a big water crisis here. Whew. One less thing to worry about. Growing up in the South, I never really paid much mind to where water came from. You just turn on the tap and poof......there's the water. Up here, with trucked water, I think a little bit more about where water comes from and how it gets into my sink. I don't get paranoid about it...well, only when I run out.

0 comments: