Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Interesting Company

Sigh.....33 today. Just for the heck of it (ok, I'm a die-hard history buff) I decided to do a bit of digging to see who else shared a birthday with me. Lets see.....

1. Franz Ferdinand (1863) - uh oh......wasn't he assassinated? I'm not off to a good start here.

2. Joseph Stalin (1878) - hmm, this wasn't what I envisioned when I started this list.

3. Ty Cobb (1886) - ah....that's better.

4. Romeo LeBlanc (1927) - gotta have at least one Canadian on this list.

5. Keith Richards (1943) - Rock on.

6. Steven Spielberg (1946) - cool.

7. Brad Pitt (1963) - well, I think he's a good actor.

8. DMX (1970) - ARGH!!!

9. Trish Stratus a.k.a Patricia Anne Stratigias (1975) --WOO HOO!

10. Christina Aguilera (1980) - ARGH!!! x10

Hmmm.....quite an interesting list.

Well, this is the best I can come up with at the moment. My concentration level is waning which is either 1. a sign of my growing anticipation of seeing my family at Christmas or 2. an early sign of senility. I suppose only time will tell.

4 comments:

Kate Nova said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

If it makes it any better, Stalin died on the same day as Prokofiev, so that makes you sort of related to a great Russian composer. Maybe. Um, if you squint and don't think too hard about my silly logic...

Happy birthday!

-Kara ('til now a silent reader)

Way Way Up said...

:) Thanks Kara. I also share a birthday with composer Edward MacDowell but not many have heard of him.

Shelagh said...

Happy Birthday!!

I had the joy of turning 35 on Monday. My google day in history was the anniversary of the premier of The Simpsons on Fox.

For your day in history...

1892 - The first performance of Tchaikovsky's ballet The Nutcracker is held at the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg.

Which is cooler? I think you win!