Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Team Players



Our bronze medal boys after receiving their medals in Iqaluit. A few faces have a changed from last year's team but essentially this is our most successful sports team at our school - not that I'm partial or anything.



Group shot of the 3 Arctic Bay teams - 14-and-under boys and girls teams along with our 18-and-under girls coached by my housemate Monty. Two or three are missing due to the chaos that was the Inuksuk High School gym but most of the troops are here. I told my two teams they all graduated to playing in the 15-and-under division for next year. In addition, I'm hopeful of also having 13-and-under boys and girls teams for next year.

I'm really looking forward to building on their success. A fellow blogger commented on an earlier post of mine that "success breeds success". How very true. We have a few younger boys that told me today they would be interested in being part of a 13-and-under team for next year. I'm excited to see what happens and how how far they can go.

0 comments: