Friday, November 16, 2007

Fast Week

This week seems to have just flown by. I can't believe tomorrow will be Friday. We don't get much light here this time of year so perhaps my inner concept of "day" and "night" is all fouled up and that's what makes it feel as though the week has just evaporated on me. I was at the school until after 6pm because of parent-teacher interviews but the day didn't really seem any longer than usual. My meetings went well. As in the past I pretty much see all the parents I expect to see and I found the afternoon to be a positive experience. I'm a pretty familiar face around our school by now so parents and teachers know my expectations.

On another positive note, our basketball team returned this morning from Territorials in Baker Lake. The boys did quite well for themselves, placing 4th out of 12 teams. Most of the teams they faced were from communities with twice our population so for our size they did quite well for themselves. Good work boys!

0 comments: