Monday, August 20, 2007

Victor Bay

I took advantage of yesterday's fantastic weather to head up over the hill with my new housemate Monty to see Victor Bay. It is one of my favourite places to visit that is within walking distance. It's a place I don't get out to as much as I wish I could and with the day's warm weather and a new school year just around the corner I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to get over there.





Victor Bay is a favorite local camping spot. Canvas tents, qamutiqs and skidoos that were brought over during spring hunts for seal and narwhal lie scattered across the beach.





4 comments:

Life in YK Delta said...

Very interesting place..Seems like the place is never ending life story site..Like a movie.. The blue skies are beautiful. L

Nancy said...

Gorgeous photos! Great weather you guys have been having lately (I've been drooling over Clare's photos too).

Bonnieupnorth said...

Aletha said there were some wonderful days after I left!

Way Way Up said...

Indeed the weather was much better than I recall during this time last year. It did cool off earlier this week once I had to head back to work........figures.