Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Matt and Kara, bloggers from Kugluktuk. Hopefully I can pry myself away from the playoff game here long enough to type some coherent answers. Actually, on second thought, I'll blog and watch the game at the same time, multi-tasker that I am. So here goes:

10 years ago I was -
Finishing off the first year of my history degree at the University of Windsor.....Go Blue!

One year ago I was -
Living across town, putting the final touches on my exams and finishing off my 3rd year in Nunavut.

5 snacks I enjoy -
gingersnap cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, salt and vinegar chips, cheese and crackers

5 songs you know all the lyrics to
Hmmm....I was a piano major in university for my music degree so there was the old joke that piano majors were tone deaf but.....Carl Orff's Carmina for sure since we performed in Windsor. Yes, the lyrics are all in Latin and old French and German but the translations of some of these old tunes aren't as innocent as you may think!

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire -
invest, pay off my student loan, build a house with a huge room for my CD collection, donate to charity, build a huge drop-in centre here in town for the kids

5 bad habits -
biting my nails, falling off skidoos, forgetting to send birthday and holiday cards until its too late, losing things, leaving the dishes until I run out of spoons for my morning coffee

5 things I like doing -
listening to my music, photography, getting out on the land, helping others, trying new things

5 things I will never wear again -
wool socks, shorts, hoodies, sandals, a stud in my ear (and especially not all 5 of these items at the same time)

5 favourite toys -
stereo, digital camera, ipod, skidoo, my CDs

......and there you have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait a second...are hoodies out of style?! maybe i have been in the north too long because i wear a hoodie every day!!!
courtney in GH

Way Way Up said...

Hoodies aren't really out of style. I think they are still very much in style. I just can't seem to ever find one that fits me properly - fasion-challenged that I am.