Thursday, April 12, 2007

Visitors

Its been interesting the past few weeks to see just how far my blog reaches. I've had visitors from some pretty far-off corners of our planet - England, Italy, Norway, Qatar, Israel, Australia, Singapore and Brazil as well as every province and territory in Canada. I've had a handful of e-mails from people who have considered moving to the territory as part of their jobs which was something I never really expected as well. Individual visitors have included a former town mayor, a former teacher, a nurse and a social worker who have spent time here, a record company exec. and the Pope. (Okay, I made up the last two). So to all those visitors a hearty thank you for stopping by. I hope to get some more pictures up in the near future.

1 comments:

Bonnieupnorth said...

Pope eh? Oh to be included in such esteemed company!